Tab 4 Anti-Aging Discipline (What we offer)
Intermittent Fasting (IF) Training
(IF) is an eating pattern which cycles between periods of fasting and eating. It doesn’t specify which foods you eat but rather when you should eat them. Fasting has been a practice throughout human evolution. It’s currently very popular in the health and fitness community and potentially can increase lifespan by 20% or more.
How It Affect Your Cells and Hormones
How It Affect Your Cells and Hormones
● Human Growth Hormone (HGH): The level of HGH increases. This has benefits for fat loss and muscle gain.
● Insulin: Insulin sensitivity improves and levels of insulin drop dramatically. Lower insulin levels make stored body fat more accessible.
● Cellular repair: When fasted, your cells initiate cellular repair processes. This includes autophagy, where cells digest and remove the old and dysfunctional proteins that build up inside cells.
●Gene expression: The changes in the function of the gene related to longevity and protection against disease.
●Weight loss: (IF)it can help you lose weight and belly fat, without having to consciously restrict calories.
● Insulin resistance: (IF) can reduce insulin resistance, lowering blood sugar by 3-6% and fasting insulin levels by 20-31%, which should protect against type II diabetes.
● Inflammation: (IF) helps reduce markers of inflammation.
●Heart health: (IF) may reduce bad “LDL” cholesterol, blood triglyceride, blood sugar, and insulin resistance which are all risk factors for heart disease.
● Brain health: (IF) increases the brain hormone BDNF and may aid the growth of the new nerve cells. It also may protect from Alzheimer’s disease.
● Anti-aging: (IF) can extend lifespan, make you look younger, and more energized for your daily living.
2. Meditation Training
Meditation is another key to a healthier life. It provides many benefits, both physically and psychologically. We offer training in a number of different disciplines.
Meditation has been shown to reduce stress and anxiety, which have negative effects on every organ system in the body. From lowering blood pressure to possibly curing cancer, the positive physical benefits of meditation are numerous and worthwhile.
The psychological benefits are also significant. From creating a method to relieve trauma to building a calmer,clearer mind for better decision making.
3.High-Intensity Interval Training (HITT)
(HITT) is a form of interval training, a cardiovascular exercise strategy alternating short periods of intense anaerobic exercise with less intense recovery periods, until too exhausted to continue.
The benefits of HIIT include but are not limited to:
(HITT) promises the best workout in the least amount of time.
(HITT) voted top fitness trend in 2020 by fitness professionals.
(HITT) improves cardio-respiratory health by increasing the maximum volume of oxygen that the body can use(VO2 max). Scientists have found this is one of the best predictors of overall health.
Massage therapy is used to help manage a health condition or enhance wellness. It involves manipulating the soft tissues of the body. Massage has been practiced in most cultures, both Eastern and Western, throughout human history, and was one of the earliest tools that people used to try to relieve pain.
Cupping is a type of alternative therapy that originated in China. It involves placing cups on the skin to create suction. The suction may facilitate healing with blood flow. Cupping increases blood circulation to the area where the cups are placed. This may relieve muscle tension, which can improve overall blood flow and promote cell repair. It may also help form new connective tissues and create new blood vessels in the tissue.
Yoga therapy is a type of therapy that uses yoga postures, breathing exercises, meditation, and guided imagery to improve mental and physical health. The holistic focus of yoga therapy encourages the integration of mind, body, and spirit. Modern yoga therapy covers a broad range of therapeutic modalities, incorporating elements from both physical therapy and psychotherapy.
Download Full ANTI-AGING Discipline